What Does This Warranty Cover
Polyform U.S. warrants its products to be free of defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service and when used for the purposes and under the conditions for which they are intended. This warranty is intended for original purchaser of products only.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not apply to any problem caused by:
- Improper inflation of any product, including under or over inflation (please refer to inflation guide for maximum inflation values)
- Cuts, punctures, or exposure to chemicals that degrade or discolor plastics
- Harm caused by animals, birds, fish
- Intentional or unintentional damage by people
- Abuse, neglect, accident, misuse, alteration, acts of god, unauthorized repair, improper handling, or improper use
- Unusual conditions such as severe storms, hurricanes, extreme temperatures, or exposure to excessive heat sources
- The natural deterioration of the product due to exposure to UV light
- Cosmetic flaws that result from normal wear and tear under ordinary use and do not affect the performance of the product
POLYFORM U.S. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR PENALTIES AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OF PURCHASER TO OTHERS FOR INJURY TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. IN THOSE STATES WHERE THE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY. NO WORDS, ACTIONS, DESCRIPTIONS, MODELS, SAMPLES, OR OTHER SELLER CONDUCT WILL CREATE AN EXPRESS WARRANTY BEYOND THE TERMS DESCRIBED HERE.
Because it is impossible for Polyform U.S. to know the exact purposes for which you acquired the Polyform U.S. product or the uses to which you will put the product, Polyform U.S. shall neither be responsible for the selection of the product nor for its installation and use. While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that you will receive a product that you can use and enjoy, Polyform U.S. does not warrant that the product will meet your requirements.
How Long Coverage Lasts
The warranty for A Series Buoys, LD Series Buoys, F Series Fenders, G Series Fenders, HTM Series Fender, CC Series Bar Buoys, and S Series Buoys lasts as long as the original purchaser owns the above-referenced Polyform U.S. product.
CM Mooring Buoys, Elite Fender Covers, True-Fit Fender Holders, Shackles, Fender Adjusters, Line Holders, Pumps, PG Series Dock Moldings have a LIMITED THREE-YEAR WARRANTY. The user of a CM Mooring Buoy should regularly check the shackle and mooring hardware for structural integrity.
WS Slalom Buoys have a LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY.
In those states where the law does not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply.
What Polyform U.S. Will Do
Obligation under this warranty is limited to repair, replacement, or credit for the defective product at the discretion of Polyform U.S.
In all cases, the terms and length of this warranty will still determine if a product shall be replaced under warranty.
Polyform U.S. shall have the right to inspect said product and Purchaser shall, if requested, return the defective product to Polyform U.S. Polyform U.S. is not responsible for postage on the return of defective products. No return merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.