Ikari Shad 2-1/2" 3/8 oz. Baby Bass Hard Bait (MTZ38IKBBASS) by Matzuo America®. Ikari is a slow sinker with a tantalizing horizontal fall that will allow anglers to get the most out of the water column. Crank it steady with a slow or moderate retrieve or rip it fast - it will engage into a tight head down wiggle and move an impressive amount of water with its signature flared gills. Completely balanced, this bait will not wash out and is excellent at all retrieve speeds. Especially great for bass fishermen from the deep South to northern Canada and everywhere in between. This all season producer will be the first bait you reach for in the Spring and the last one you put away in the Winter.
|Color: Baby Bass|
|Weight: 3/8 oz. (10.6 g)|
|Length: 2-1/2" (6.4 cm)|
- The Ikari Shad is one aggressive rattler. Named for the Japanese word for anger, the new Matzuo™ Ikari is a lipless, slow sinking bait and is the only shad bait to feature realistic bloody red flared gills and super sharp Matzuo™ black nickel treble hooks
- Features a chambered body with stainless steel rattle bearings which produce a loud, resonating knock and "ping"
- Color patterns and finishes for most water clarities and light conditions are achieved through highly detailed hand painting, brilliant reflective body prisms and internal prisms
- Get Mean. Get Loud. Get Ikari
- Perfect blend of leading innovations and superior workmanship
- Manufactured to offer high value and everlasting reliability
- Strict quality control ensures conformance to safety standards
Matzuo America® offers the most Innovative and Cost Effective products in the market today. Matzuo America are never satisfied. Matzuo America constantly innovate. Combine tried and true features with surprising innovations and finishes to produce some of the most exciting new products. Countless hours tank-testing Matzuo America hard baits. Painfully precise bending of Matzuo America sickle hooks to achieve the optimal 43.405 degree bend. Matzuo products are engineered to exceed expectations and deliver surprising value to consumers.