12' Black Fishing Rod & Reel Safety Line (MR0612BLACK) by Soft Lines®. All of Soft Lines fishing rod and reel safety lines are made from multifilament polypropylene fibers. The fishing rod and reel safety lines stay soft and pliable even in cold conditions and the fibers will not sliver. This custom woven product has built in stretch and also releases knots easier than nylon or cotton ropes. The specific gravity of poly rope is less than water so it naturally floats. Also, the fishing rod and reel safety line features a stainless steel spring hook for excellent security.
|Safety Line Length: 12'|
|Rope Size: 3/8" Round|
|Fishing Use: Freshwater And Saltwater Fishing|
|Safety Line Material: Polypropylene (Softer Than Nylon)|
|Hardware: Stainless Steel Snap Hook|
- Made in USA
- Strong hand sewn webbing connections
- Releases knots easier than nylon or cotton ropes
- Leads are soft, flexible, and easy to grip
- Lightweight (floats in water) and easy to clean
- Stays pliable and will not sliver
- Developed with modern technology and innovation
- Crafted only from the highest quality materials
- Will deliver many years of exceptional service
Soft Lines® is located in Ashland, Wisconsin on the shores of Lake Superior. They manufacture dog leashes and collars, long dog leashes, horse lead ropes, boat dock lines and many other products for the canine, fishing and hunting markets. Using soft multifilament polypropylene rope in a variety of colors and diameters.