300 Series Black Hydrofoil (71614) by SE Sport®. High Performance Hydrofoils streamlined for speed. The SE Sport will improve handling and provide better maneuverability with a smoother ride. Features Turbo Trac to enhance thrust and control. Crescent shaped surface quickly funnels water for more thrust-cutting planing time for the quickest hole shot. Cuts planing time dramatically and keeps the boat on plane at lower speeds while saving on fuel and providing better stability. Features high strength copolymer construction. Stainless steel hardware included. All hydrofoils and the Sport Clip are 100% molded, crafted, and made in USA. Reduces or eliminates porpoising, cavitation, chine walking and deep-V wander.
- Drilling required if installed without optional clip adapter (sold separetely).
- Sleek shape complements today's new boat designs
- High Style Graphics
- Exclusive "Site Gauge" template for easy installation
- Drill-Free installation with the optional Sport Clip. Optional Drill Free Sport Clip Application: Attaches to the cavitation plate to mount the SE Sport 200 or SE Sport 300 without drilling holes
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Designed to improve engine performance and save fuel
- Proven to defeat cavitation and eliminate porpoising
SE Sport 300 Application:
- All outboards and sterndrives 40+ HP. For Volvo SX-A, DPS, DPR, DPH series and the Volvo 280 and 290 series, longer bolts and 1" fender washers are required. Will fit under Volvo's top mounted anode, by reversing anode to wide end forward. Not recommended for Volvo Ocean Series XDP.
- Fits most sterndrives and outboards 8HP to unlimited HP. Exceptions: Volvo with exhaust through the cavitation plate. Mercury Bravo II. Mercury Bravo III with only one anode on bottom of cavitation plate (rare). Honda 200 HP and higher. Yamaha 350HP.