8 gal White Bubbles Air Pump by Marine Metal Products®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Volume: 8 gal
|Size: 4.5" W x 8.375" L x 2.375" D
- Aerates up to 8 gal
- Precision motor runs +/- 100 hours on 2 alkaline D-cell batteries, also runs on 1 battery
- Pumps 1.0 STL/minute
- Impact water resistant case with neoprene seals and rubber booted switch
- Beryllium copper battery contacts for longer battery life
- Weighted air stone with 30" of silicone air line tubing enclosed in pump
- Large adjustable stainless steel clip for attaching to any container
- Dry Box (clam shell package designed to keep pump dry while in use)
- Designed for fresh and saltwater use
- Each pump individually tank tested to assure highest quality
- Space saver clam shell package 4.5" W x 8.375" L x 2.375" D
Marine Metal Products® designs, manufactures and markets a complete line of electrical fish tank aerators and livewell aeration systems for keeping fish, crustaceans and other marine life alive. They are used in aqua culture, commercial and sport fishing, scientific studies, catch and release and for transporting marine life. Marine Metal Products has been a family-owned business for nearly 50 years. Originally started in 1959 by engineer Dick Alexander and his friend and investor John Fry, Marine Metal's first product was a stick-type 21" long aerator. Connected by a brass shaft with a series of small holes,this initial aerator had an impellor at one end and a 12-volt motor at the other end. When the impellor turned and the tube was submerged in liquid, it drew air down the tube and forced a current of micro bubbles into the tank. The process had a mixing effect and was initially used in the citrus industry. Both men quickly recognized the benefit as a fish tank aerator and named their product - Bait Saver.