Finesse TRD™ 2.75" The Deal Soft Baits (TRD275-320PK8) by Z-Man®. The Finesse TRD (The Real Deal) is designed specifically for the Midwest finesse style of fishing, more commonly known as the Ned Rig, which has been gaining momentum nationwide as a subtle and easy-to-master, yet amazingly effective, presentation. While savvy anglers have been modifying ElaZtech baits for years to create perfect baits for Midwest finesse fishing, the TRD possesses the ideal finesse profile in a ready-to-fish package. A softer ElaZtech formulation and custom salt content allow the TRD to exhibit the precise sink rate, lifelike action, and irresistible feel that expert finesse anglers have learned result in longer holds and increased hook-up ratios.
|Color: The Deal|
- 2.75" Stickbait profile with dimpled texture for natural feel
- Custom ElaZtech formulation and salt content to provide the ideal sink rate, lifelike feel, and unique flutter desired by top finesse fishermen
- Designed to be fished on Finesse ShroomZ jig heads
- Very easy to fish, perfect for beginners and children
- Routinely employed by tournament fishermen in tough conditions
- Effective on a wide variety of species including largemouth, smallmouth, spotted bass, bream, crappie, white bass, drum, catfish, walleye, and more!
- Made in USA
- Unique design to help you show off your individuality
- Engineered with excellent precision and accuracy
- Built to offer superior performance for a long time
- 8 Soft Baits
For more than 30 years, Charleston, SC-based Z-Man® Fishing Products has prided itself on bringing technology to anglers. Since perfecting the coloration and mass production of silicone skirting in the 1980s, Z-Man has long been one of the industry's largest suppliers of silicone skirt material, but until recently the Z-Man name was unknown to many fishermen. Today, Z-Man's cutting edge 10X Tough ElaZtech® soft plastics and ChatterBait® brand bladed jigs are among the world's premier fresh- and saltwater baits, positioning the company as one of the fastest-growing lure brands in the US!